AIMS & OBJECTIVES
To offer high quality, academically sound education in a supportive and understanding environment
- By developing and adopting child friendly curriculum
- By nurturinsg an atmosphere of trust between students, staff, administrators and parents
- To have committed, experienced and qualified staff and well equipped facilities
Focus on Students
To promote a positive attitude towards creativity, allowing students to actively engage in the learning process
- By providing a wide variety of stimulating learning experiences, allowing students to acquire the concepts, skills and attitudes necessary to develop their full individual potential
- By helping students to assess their own abilities and become independent learners, able to solve problems, work in groups and set priorities
- To develop self-esteem and a sense of respect for others
- By encouraging communication in both social and academic environments between all members of the school community
To promote a sense of community in the school so that students and staff develop a sense of belonging to the school
- By providing a stable, secure and welcoming atmosphere for all individuals within the school
- By providing opportunities for students to develop friendships outside the classroom and by offering recreational activities
The process of admission in to little angels is a six step process..
- Step 1: Feel free to contact the office at any stage of the process for help and clarification
- Step 2:Walk-in to the school
- Step 3: Interaction with the counselor regarding books, curriculum, fees, transport.
- Step 4: Fill the enquiry form
- Step 5: Visiting classrooms for detailed view
- Step 6: Admission confirmation and fill the Admission form.